Available in Card and Strip Format
Acculine Syphilis Test is a qualitative, single step, lateral flow , ready to use rapid card test for detection of Treponema-pallidum antibodies in human serum or plasma.
- It is more Specific and Sensitive test than routinely used RPR, VDRL tests for diagnosis of syphilis. No cross reaction with other antibodies.
- It has very specific cocktail of recombinant antigen immobilized on test strip to capture the Treponema pallidum.
- No heat inactivation or dilution of the specimen required to perform the test. Just add required drops of the serum or plasma in sample well and read result within 5 to 20 minutes of sample addition.
- Visual interpretation of the result in form of pink / purple line.
- No instrumentation and technical expertise required.
- It is individually packed ready to use test device having no buffer.
- Results within 5 to 20 minutes.
- Best alternative to TPHA assay for confirmation of Syphilis antibody.
- Take the test device and place it on flat surface.
- Add 2 drops of serum/plasma using dropper provided with the test.
- Read result within 5-20 minutes. DO NOT INTERPRET AFTER 20 MINUTES